Saturday 1 October 2011

First time blogging.. eep!

So, my first ever post, and I don't even know where to start - looking across my messy desk at my monitor, thinking my mind is as cluttered as my desk.  So, it's time to sort my thoughts and start my blog and I'll save the desk for a rainy day.

I've always made things, but it was only fairly recently that I decided to start selling the various bits of craftiness I've made.  I'll be writing about what I'm working on, and sharing some little guides to making them yourself, as well as telling you little stories about my life and my artwork.  Hopefully you'll find it fun and interesting.
 
I'm a mum to my 18 month old little girl, and a wife to a beardy pirate-looking hubby.  I have always been into arts and crafts, even when i was very small i dreamed to be an art teacher, that or a blue peter presenter.

So, hello!

No comments:

Post a Comment